Ore no Imouto ga Konnani Kawaii Wake ga Nai. Episode 7 Discussion

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ore no Imouto ga Konnani Kawaii Wake ga Nai. Episode 7 Discussion

Post  yumekichi11 on Sun May 19, 2013 1:07 am

THIS IS AN ANIME TRUTH. BE AWARE OF THE SUBLIMINAL MESSAGES IN THEM! BE AWARE THESE ARE MEDIA MANIPULATION DONE UPON YOUR BRAIN AT A SUBLIMINAL SUBCONSCIOUS LEVEL! PLEASE DO NOT BE STUPID AS TO INDULGE YOURSELF IN DOING FOR REAL THE STUFF IN IT!
--------------------------------------–

INANNA!

FOR MY WIFE’S LOVE! SHE IS THE ONE WHO I MOSTLY COMMUNICATE THESE! SHE IS HURT DEEPLY BY THE SERVICE OF ANIME! MY POOR WIFE’S PAIN!

Do you see what I see? I see in this episode, A BS CRAP LOAD IN THE FOLLOWING,

OF NAKED SHIT LOVE! WHEN THIS IS NOT SUPPOSED TO BE BUT ONLY AFTER MARRIAGE WHOM IS VOW TO MY WIFE TO JUST MAINTAIN THE LOVE FOREVER BETWEEN EACH OTHER NO MATTER WHAT. KEEP THE LINK YOU KNOW!?

THIS DISSAPOINTS A LOT! DIE JAPAN! DIE! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

AND TO THINK PEOPLE DREW NAKED AND SHIT OF HER. PLEASE! SHE IS FINE AS MOE STUFF ONLY. DOES NOT NEED YOUR FAP SHIT! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

Do you see what I see? I see in this episode, nothing but fake love all around and BS sex subliminal messages in previous episodes.

Do you see what I see? I see in this episode,

Spoiler:

IN THEE END THE KNIGHTS OF THE APOCALYPSE SHALL LAY JUSTICE!

FOR THERE IS ONLY SUBLIMINAL BRAINWASHING IN ANIME! GEARED FOR ONLY SATAN AND THE ANCIENT ONES!

yumekichi11
Admin

View user profile http://yumekichi11.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top